April 1 of 30 " A Fools Day/ Questions? "

I don't know, if you know all the above
We met April 1st,
In a club,
I don't know which one was,
A fool that day to say truth,
I have a feeling,
It was more me, then you....
----------------------------------------
So, was it all magic or sleight of hand?
Was I that easy to forget? Is my image synonymous with regret?
Did our parting make me a better man in part?
If you knew my worst... firsthand, 
Would you single-handedly make the same decision from the start?
Am I sad, it happened the way it did?
Am I mad, that your indifference was more painful than the way you made your  bridge?
Am I glad, you were part of the evolution?
                                   &
How can I regret her, when I can now love someone better?
Why ( Y) do X's seem to be a constant in the solution?
Will our souls always be tethered?
Do the people we meet only cross our paths so we can learn like students with their arms up?
Or in some ways are they incarnate versions of our karma?
Is the next person an opportunity to break this karmic cycle?
If my life were a book, will all these lessons be in the form of side notes ?
Will it have vivid pictures to capture?
Will I have to reread some chapters?
Will it stand the test of time?
Will, these pages rip away at my spine?
How can I know that my efforts of self improvement have bore fruit and...?
If a hummingbird swarms the flower,
Does it know that it has the right nutrients?
If a moth gets burned by the light, was it really that attracted to the lumens?

I'm left wondering, is this really the plight of being human?

















Comments

Popular Posts